Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of War

The world was at peace... until now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Location : Three rules of real estate: Location, Location, Location

Character sheet
Race: Human-Elf Hybrid
Name: Axel Neiro
Class: Assassin

Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)   Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Axel sat in what he hoped was the Omega's office. However serpent wasn't here or knew the Axel was here. He was sitting in the Omega's chair eith his feet on the desk. He ddid is homework and it seemed that no one was meeting with Omega today so he chose today to slip through a window and wait. He had been here for awhile and was still waiting. He needed to talk to The Omega before the arch Mage, who should be in his tower. He whistled to himself softly and continued to wait.
Back to top Go down
Naked Serpent
Naked Serpent

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Serpent (Codename)
Class: Archer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)   Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:55 am

[OOC: Remember Axel Serpent isn't considered to be the omega, and if he is it's only by a few, He wouldn't be in what is called The Omega's Office cause his rank is unknown, he is a Legend in the Vanguards, so his dorm would be with the rest of the members, however the only person in The Omega's office is the counterfeit omega, and you need to remember that the Vanguards are large in numbers im sure some troops would be guarding the Omega's office, it only makes sense. They would not make it so easy to gain access to The Omegas office, this includes the interior and outer perimeter of the Vanguards base]
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet
Race: Cursed Human
Name: Nox Eternus
Class: Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)   Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:52 pm

(OOC: I know intervening isn't neccessary, but, Axel, you did the same thing at the Tower of Magi. Even if you're the Master Assassin, and even if you want to make your character look good... I doubt anyone without some sort of invisibility spell could alone infiltrate the Center of the other Factions without any intrusions. I think it's fair to say that you need to stop.)
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)   Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:33 pm

{OOC: One, ok serpent i'll keep that in mind, two i never said it was easy or 3 nox i never say i wasn't seen and also people can learn to be invisible with out the use of a spell, its called moving quietly and hiding in shadows. So nox truthfully i don't see how it's god mod because i never mentioned that i wasn't seen or that it was easy. So can we continue with this topic?}
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)   Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:56 pm

(OOC: Just stop sneaking into important places, it's unfair. Afterall, the Vanguards and Rogue's Guild are on good terms... It wouldn't be smart to act like a thief for diplomatic purposes. Which leads me to believe you only do it, to make Axel look cool, for he has no other reason of sneaking on in.)
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)   Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 pm

{OOC: no one out side of the assassins guild expect you and serpent know how axel is it would be strange if some random guy came in and asked to talk to the leader, dont you think?
}
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)   Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:16 pm

(OOC: No, because if it was a meeting, an important one, Serpent would be aware of it. And if he wasn't aware, then the Vanguards would most likely arrest you on sight, and since your Character isn't arrested it'd mean you had to have snuck in without even being spotted... Which would be totally unfair.)
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)   Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 pm

{OOC: Lets just get on with the post, we can talk about this in a different post}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)   Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Omega (me and anyone in the vangaurd only)
Page 1 of 1