Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of War

The world was at peace... until now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The sea is pretty don't you say?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kien

Kien

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Kien
Class: Thrower

The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Kien hugged her back and said "Eh, I slept okay. I've always had sleeping problems." His stomach rumbled when he heard the bacon sizzle. It seemed like forever before breakfast was finished. He took a bite of the pancakes and it tasted like heaven. "This food's great. Where'd you learn to cook like that?"
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet
Race: Destroyer
Name: Morrigan Warren
Class: Ink Mage

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:51 pm

"I have had practice." said Morrigan. "But my grandma got me started on cooking. Morrigan ate of bit of her pancakes at took a bit out of her bacon. "So Kien can I ask a personal question?" asked Morrigan curiously. "If you could have or do anything what would it be." She asked this for future referance. She probably wasn't going to grant what he wanted she just wanted to know. Some thing about this human was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 pm

"Hm." Kien said in response to his answer. He took another bite of his pancakes and ate a piece of bacon before Morrigan finished her question. "Hmmm, what would I do?" Kien gave it some thought. He could be ruler of the world, or just have a piece of jerky. "I would probably want... a piece of beef jerky." He didn't know why he thought of that answer, its just that was the one thing that stuck out in his mind, Jerky...
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:36 pm

Morrigan laughed a bit amused. "Jerkey?" repeated Morrigan. "If you want we could go to the store and buy some." Morrigan smiled. "Hmm... Other then jerkey what would you want?" Morrigan finished off her bacon and took another pancake from the stack she made. She waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:44 pm

I see what she's doing. "I... I really just don't want to be alone. I'm out so much on missions that I hardly have any time to actually socialize. I'm just lucky that something hasn't come up yet. I guess I'm just saying I want a friend, if not than, maybe more..." C'mon fishy, take the bait
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet
Race: Cursed Human
Name: Nox Eternus
Class: Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:50 pm

(OOC: Kien... You do realize you would have no idea that Morrigan is a Destroyer, so, please stop acting like you know, or stop with the shady games, it wouldn't make sense for your character to be so shady about getting Morrigan, unless you knew for sure that something was fishy about her... Like the way you're acting now. What happens, or what you know outside of character cannot effect what happens in character, or what you know in character. So please stop applying what you know outside of character. And if you aren't please clarify.)
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 pm

(OOC:he is right people out side of the major guild beleive the destroyers were defeated. I'll post when you edit.)
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:43 pm

{OOC: He doesnt know that she's a destroyer, he just feels very weird around her, and he's following his gut. If he's wrong, it'll blow up in his face. xD)
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:57 pm

(ooc: they don't even have any differnt aura and stuff so there would be no reason for that feeling)
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:07 pm

(OOC: u know that weird feeling that u get when u sit next to someone, like u feel like they do drugs u or did something really bad? That's the kind of feeling Kien has.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sea is pretty don't you say?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of War :: Ferein :: The Southern Coast :: Port of Teria-
Jump to: