Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of War

The world was at peace... until now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The sea is pretty don't you say?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet
Race: Destroyer
Name: Morrigan Warren
Class: Ink Mage

The sea is pretty don't you say? Empty
PostSubject: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Morrigan walked through the city. She had her illusion up and decided to go to the shore of the Crystal Sea. It seemed that the first two miles from the shore had no coral and was safe to swim in. So she dropped by a store and bought a bikini and a blanket to lay on becuase she really didn't think she would be swimming while she was here but it was nice enough so she decided to go swimming. When she had got changed and headed to the beach she realized she turned more heads than usual. But she shook it off. She got to the beach and found a good spot to sit so she spread the blacket out on to the sand and sat that looking out at the sea until she decided to go swimming. She wished she brought some drawing paper and her brush. It looked nice and would of Bern a nice reminder of this place when she returned to her home land.
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Kien
Class: Thrower

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Kien slowly walked along the beach, wondering how the hell he got here. Where the hell was I going again? Eh, might as well enjoy it while it lasts. He quickly changed into his bathing suit and started walking along the beach, not caring to go in the water at all. As he was walking, he bumped into a girl. "Eh, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Morrigan let out a high pitch yelp. She was sitting on her blanket when a guy just ran over. she rubbed her side were she got kicked. Damn humans. Thought Morrigan. She looked at the man that kick then tripped over here. She decided as payback she use her charm and him over turning him to the destroyers side with out even knowing. "Oh it's no problem." she said standing up. "And i can tell." Her plan was simple she would be nice to the guy, become friend, and in a few weeks or so after the got close enough tell him that she could give him anything he wants but not telling him that if she did she would be in control of him and that he though he would be in control. She waited for the man to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:40 pm

{OoC: Wow..... just wow.....)

Kien stood up and looked at the smoking hot... elf. She was an Elf... Not exactly one of his turn-ons. "You can tell?" He was starting to get a creepy-psychotic vibe from her. Better not get too attached. "so what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Morrigan smiled and held out her hand. "I'm Morrigan." said Morrigan friendly. "What's your name?" Morrigan decided to hide her vibe of anger which the guy seem to of picked up and replaced it with a friendly one. "And i guess it's not all your fault." said Morrigan. "I did decide to lay down there."
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:52 pm

She still had a weird kind of vibe around her, like she was hiding something. Kien decided to call her bluff and started to act interested. "I'm Kien. And no, it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." He looked into her eyes as if to say 'I like you' but instead he thought You're not human or elf. So what are you?
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:59 pm

(OOC: Your not suppose to be able to tell that there not human/elf only what to now is if they drop the illusion)

Morrigan look at Kien eyes and got the You're not human or elf. So what are you? part. She gave they I'm an elf what are you? look. She put her hand on her arm and shyly rubbed the upper half of her arm. She sat back down but on one half of her blanket. "Your welcome to join me." said Morrigan patting the other half of the blanket to show him were to sit. "So what brings you down here?"
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Kien sat down and looked at her. "Eh, I was just walking. And you?" Kien slowly reached for a concealed throwing knife, but rejected the idea. He'll do that later.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:09 pm

"I'm an artist." said Morrigan. "I live around here and will paint people or landscapes. But to day i'm taking the day off I haven't took a break for a while and decided that i deserved one." She put her arms behind her head and stretched. She then laid down on her back before moving to a comfortable position on her side facing Kien. "It's suck a nice day out dont you think?" asked Morrigan
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:14 pm

"Yeah it is." He smiled when the throwing knife was still there. "So how good are your paintings? Can I see them any time?" He cracked his knuckles and stretched too, getting a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Morrigan's face lit up. She didn't care who asked but it made her very happy when people asked to she her work. "Sure." said Morrigan happily. "We can see them right now." She stood up and grabbed Kien by the hand pulling him up. She pulled him in the direction of her house. Not really care that people were staring at then because she was running around in a bikini and Kien was running in swimming trunks. "You'll like my drawings." said Morrigan happily.
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Kien smiled as she was pulling him, but stopped short. "Uh, I gotta get changed real quick. I left my clothes in a locker." He then got his clothes, changed into them, and found Morrigan again. "So shall we go now? Or are you having second thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Before Kien could finished his sentence Morrigan grabbed him by the wrist again and pulled him towards her house. "I left the house like this so i don't have to get change." said Morrigan smiling. "I've painting almost everything, you name it i bet i have painted it once or twice." After about 30 minutes of Morrigan holding her hand behind her to pull kien to her house because he was running to slow. Which she made vocal many times while she was pulling him they reached a nice small house over looking the city. "This is were i live." said Morrigan pulling out a key she had hidden in the top part of her bikini. Morrigan unlock the door and lead Kien inside. To the left was an art studio with a place for her to sit and paint in front of a raised platform which was were what ever she was painting whent on when she painted at home. To the right was her art gallery. If you would of gone straight ahead there would be the kitchen and a dining area ans stairs that lead to two rooms upstairs and a bathroom. She lead him to the art gallery. "You can go a head and look i'll be right back i need to get changed." said Morrigan running into the kitchen and up the stairs. She didn't care if he decided to wander the house. She didn't have anything linking her to her true self and the destroyer so as long as she kept the illusion up she didn't have to worry. After a few minutes she returned down stairs wearing a short V-neck summer dress.
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Kien slowly walked around, admiring how creative she'd been about decorating. He noticed a particular painting of the beach. It was very beautiful and detailed. He then walked into the kitchen to have a seat as Morrigan came back downstairs wearing a V-neck dress. Damn, she looks hot in that dress.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:49 pm

She saw the Kien was looking at her in her dress. "Like it?" said Morrigan. "I just got it last week." Morrigan sat down in the seat across for Kien, because it was the only other seat in the house. "So what do you of my paintings?" asked Morrigan curiously. She always liked getting feed back on her art. She waited for Kien to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:52 pm

"They're... beautiful. And very creative. How long have you been painting?" Kien smiled an innocent little smile as he stared at her in her dress. Hmm, do I ask her out now or later? Now? .....or later?
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 pm

"Thank you." said Morrigan with a smile. "I started painting when i was a young girl, about 5 i believe." Morrigan smiled happily. "So what do you think of the one i painted of the sea that's the centerpiece in my art gallery?" asked Morrigan. "I think it's my best work of art."
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:02 pm

"It's very detailed. When I look at it, I can almost hear the ocean." He looked deep into her eyes. Their color was very beautiful. Just like the vast, deep ocean. "And I think it is too." Kien looked outside and noticed that it was starting to get dark. Eh, I could stay for a little longer
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Morrigan smiled and giggled softly. "Maybe you can hear the ocean because it's right outside silly." said Morrigan with a smile. She looked outside and saw it was dark outside. "It's late." said Morrigan. "I have a second spare bedroom that you could use for tonight." Morrigan waited for answer.
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:09 pm

"Sure, thanks." He stood up and started walking when the thought struck him. Where the hell is it? "Um, where is it?" He took off his jacket and slung it over his shoulder and waited for his answer
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:18 pm

"I'll show you follow me." said Morrigan sliding her body by his to get in front of him on the crapped stair way. She walked up the stairs and showed him the bedroom on the right. "This is my quest bedroom." explained Morrigan. She slid by him again to get to the other side of the hall. "This is my bedroom, i keep it locked at night so if you need me your going to have to knock. The bathroom is right over there." She pointed to the door in the middle of the hall. "It's the only one so we are going to have to share. Towels are in the closets of both rooms. I'm going to get in the shower so you can get comfortable in your room." She walked into her room and closed her door and got undressed and wrapped a towel around herself. She kept her illusion up until she got into the bathroom and locked the bathroom door. She turned on the shower and got in. An hour later she stepped out of the shower and put her illusion back. She wrapped a towel around herself and walked out. She knocked o her door to let him know she was out then walked to her room and closed the door and locked it. She dried off and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Kien nodded and walked into the guest room. It was actually pretty comfortable. The bed was soft, it had a nice view of the... street.... and a couple drawers to put his stuff in. He only took off his jacket and kept a couple of his throwing knives hidden under his pillow, just in case. He closed his eyes, but just pretended to sleep for what seemed like a couple hours.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:42 am

Morrigan woke up in the morning. She got up put her illusion up and got changed into another short dress. She unlocked her door and walked slowly down the stairs so she didn't wake him up. When she got down stairs she started to make breakfast for the both of them. She wonder if he was awake or not. While she was cooking began fixing some of the things in her plan that weren't clear at first.
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:48 am

Kien suddenly woke up to the smell of someone cooking. He must have dozed off for a couple hours. But anything could have happened in those few hours. Poisoned, cursed, or even drugged. He slowly stood up and checked that everything was as it was. His sword was still where he left it, all of his throwing knives were there, and there was no difference in the way that he felt when he went to bed. So he soaked his hair in the bathroom, brushed it down, and walked downstairs to find Morrigan cooking. "Good morning." He said, stretching his arms out.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:54 am

"Hello." said Morrigan leaving her cooking for a bit to get Kien a hug. "Did you sleep well?" Morrigan took out another pan and threw some bacon on it. "Hope you like pancakes." said Morrigan smiling. Once the bacon and pancakes were done she brought them over to the table and got plates and silverware for them to use. She sat down across from Kien. "So what do you think of my cooking?" asked Morrigan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sea is pretty don't you say?   The sea is pretty don't you say? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sea is pretty don't you say?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of War :: Ferein :: The Southern Coast :: Port of Teria-
Jump to: