Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of War

The world was at peace... until now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interagation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet
Race: Cursed Human
Name: Nox Eternus
Class: Necromancer

Interagation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:30 pm

"I understand how using their bodies as tools would be effective... However, I still don't believe they would be capable enough of distracting, seducing, ect... Any of the Trinitie's Leaders." The Arch Mage finalized his part of the argument, feeling it wasn't worth his patience having to explain his reasoning further. Before the Master Assassin left, he had made a childish remark about whether or not Nox Eternus would be a victim of ambiguous genitalia. The Arch Mage didn't respond to the remark, and simply observed the Master Assassin as he left the scene. When he was out of range of the Arch Mage's window, and even further out of range of the Tower itself, the Arch Mage began to speak once more, this time, to the Shadow Guards. "Garrison at your posts. I'd also like two of you to observe the Master Assassin, just to be certain that he had actually left. Also, the rest of you may keep watch throughout the Tower, turn all lights off, and make sure everything is on lockdown." The Arch Mage ordered quickly. He continued to rest on his Throne afterwards, and once everything was certainly ok, he himself prepared to rest.

(OOC: Alright, i'm going to lock this thread. I think we're done here.)
Back to top Go down

Interagation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of War :: Ferein :: The Great Plains :: The Tower of Magi :: Council Room-
Jump to: