Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of War

The world was at peace... until now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interagation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Location : Three rules of real estate: Location, Location, Location

Character sheet
Race: Human-Elf Hybrid
Name: Axel Neiro
Class: Assassin

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Axel hid in the shadows of the high ceiling of the council room. He arranged a meeting with the Arch-Mage. He had a feeling that he read about the Arch Mage in old text about the first invation of the destroyers. He had no proof however. So he had to try and trick it out of him. If he was as old as Axel though it would he hard to trick him. He though out his plan for the archmage. He took a deep breath and got ready for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet
Race: Cursed Human
Name: Nox Eternus
Class: Necromancer

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 pm

"Arch Mage, your guest had arrived not too long ago. He asked for me to tell you that he will be waiting for you in your Chambers. You also may have another Guest, his names Serpent." One of Nox Eternus's chief Advisors said. Nox Eternus didn't say a word in response, with this knowledge he continued walking to the platform, which would teleport him to his Chambers. Currently, the Platform was unrestricted, most the time however, it was locked down with a seal made by the Arch Mage. When he stepped onto the Platform, there was a bright white glow of magical energy, soon enough, his physical form had been standing on the Platform in his Chambers. Next to his Throne were two members of the Shadow Guard, one from behind Nox Eternus, had pointed out a shadow on the ceiling. "...Welcome to my corridors, Master Assassin." The Arch Mage greeted the shadow on his ceiling, he suspected it was the Master Assassin, and he was right. He continued walking ignoring the shadow until it responded to him, when he reached his throne, he sat on it. Now that he was comfortable, he laid one of his legs on the other, and rested one hand against the side of his face, while the other was on one of the arms of his large Throne. He waited patiently for a response.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:44 pm

When the arch Mage greeted him he did a long jump off the high ceiling. Did a turn flip in mid air and landed in front of the archmage. His back to the ArchMage. "Get rid of your guards I do not trust the living dead." said Axel coldly which showed he wasn't joking. He put on of his hands of one of his swords. "Or do I have to send them back to the grave myself?" He stood there waiting for an answer. His mind quickly wandered to the last time he made a jump like that. He smriked even though the Arch Mage couldn't see it. The last time he did that he cut the victim's head in half.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:11 pm

(OOC: Lol. Not the best way to act during a meeting with one of Ferein's Leaders.)

The Master Assassin did a few fancy tricks as he hopped from the ceiling, and landed behind Nox Eternus's Throne, placing his back up against the back of it. Both of Nox Eternus's Shadow Guards fortifed themselves, they had done it very quickly. Their agility was unmatched. "Do that, and I will end your life, Assassin." Nox Eternus replied to the Assassin's demand. "Note, that by killing even one of my Shadow Guards would start a Faction-War, child." The Arch Mage warned. "Now, act like a Diplomat, and take a seat." The Arch Mage ordered. He then patiently waited for the Assassin to do so.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:24 pm

"I will show my face when your walking death is gone." said Axel. "Until then we will stay like this." Axel paused. "If I wished to start a faction war they would be dead right and you would have an army of assassins killing off mages." said Axel. "Your would you call on your friends, the destroyers to help?" Axel paused to think on how to put his sentences so he wouldn't have to fight. "Ive been looking over text that could help us beat the destroyers and I found a text that has a very very idenical discription for you my friend." said Axel. "What my father taught me was to follow what my gut says and it says that your way older then you say, according to the text over 200 years when this all began.". Axel paused and took his Han off the blade it was on. "Thats a very long life, even for a necromancer." said Axel. "Even the most powerful necromancer could extend there life by 10 years, 20 if a group was helping." said Axel. "My gut says that you asked the destroyers for eternal life, it's not a secert that they have the power to give someone anything they want. But then again this is my gut and my word can be heared and trusted as much as yours." Axel paused. He knew that he was right and was looking at him he could see if he was telling the truth. That was his sceond reason for not turning around. It wouldn't of mattered. Axel learned when he first met the Arch Mage that he was unreadable by just looking at him. Axel waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Nox Eternus wasn't pleased with the way the Master Assassin was acting. In his eyes he was still an immature teenager. First he demands that the Shadow Guard exit Nox Eternus's corridors, when the Master Assassin was the one who chose to come to his corridors in the first place, then he threatens to attack Nox Eternus's own men, and finally he had said that the bulk of Nox Eternus's Circle of Magi, the Mages would be assassinated. Quickly however, the Assassin had changed the direction of the conversation by bringing up some records developed by the Destroyers. He had said it described Nox Eternus, however, this was impossible, because Nox Eternus still had his charm during his Wartime under the Destroyer's banner, which means he would've looked entirely different. Instead of starting up a War, Nox Eternus decided to follow up on the oncoming conversation. "You are think far outside of the box... You have no idea who I am, and by simply reading texts you assume you may know me? This figure you speak of, certainly wasn't I." The Arch Mage informed Axel patiently. "So, explain to me in detail, more of these texts you've discovered on the Destroyers." The Arch Mage ordered curiously. He then continued resting on his throne, waiting for a response. The Shadow Guards around him, within his Corridors continued fortifying themselves, they hadn't trust the Master Assassin. They were right to.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:07 am

"You were mentioned once." said Axel. "I was in the archives of the assassins I found this text." said Axel. "And I quote; He finally got the destroyers, there days on the feel of battle were numbered here. That was until a man that seemed to be on there side. He became ghost like and demonic, Killing hundreds of men. I barely making it outbmy self. The battle was over that day. I feel live I've been cursed my pyhiscal form weaking every day. I fear this is the. End for that man seem to give up his humanity for power, I fear he is a high rank with in the destroyers." Axel finish reading the text and put it in his pocket. "This is the last thing ever said by the Master Assassin of the time. This was written two weeks after he died from magical means his apperntice came toward with his at that time." said Axel. "Because the master assassin only told it to his apperentice I cannot double check it with any known scores at our archives but yours I probably could. Even then his man sounds like you in apperance, my friend. Just keep this in mind that if this is true your past will be brought back for your cannot run from your past. His mind wandered to his father. Father was right I would start quoting him when I'm older. thought Axel smiling. He told that to him when he was young about running away from the past. Shortly followed by the fact that he would quote him when he was older. His mind wandered back and awaited for the Arch Mage to answer.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 am

"Don't be foolish Assassin. As you had said yourself, none can live for very long, and even for a Necromancer 10-20 years with aid is all that is suitable. And I assure you, whoever you speak of in that text, will not be mentioned the Magi's Archives." The Arch Mage noted. It was true, he wasn't foolish enough to place Archives about himself so all the Mages in the World could read about him. "Also, you need my permission to gain access to our Archives... Which you don't have, and will not receive." The Arch Mage warned, grinning for he was upset with the boy's rude manner towards him. The Arch Mage was growing tired of the Master Assassin's accusations. This meeting was one for diplomacy, not interrogation. More Shadow Guards were around Nox Eternus's corridors, and at the moment, they could sense that their Master wasn't pleased.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:33 am

"Thats what they said about getting in here." said Axel smiling. "They said you need a mage to transport you in here because there isn't a door. They wanted me to wait" Axel felt that more and more shadow guards were appearing. "Looks like you have been busy." said Axel. "Last time i was here there was only a fourth of the number of guards." Axel took note that the number is guards was probably because the Arch Mage wasn't happy. "Your a hard man to read." said Axel. "But the fact that your summoning more guards means your not happy. We are part of different factions but part of the same balance, it is are duty to remove the taint of the destroyers even if it's a high rank." Axel paused then used the throne the Arch Mage was sitting on as a step to jump off of. He landed on the lowest part of the ceiling. There was still a good few yards of ceiling above him. He did this for his safety and his lack of trust in the undead. "Keep that in mind, because if anyone had been tainted at anytime even if there not now they must be terminated." said Axel. "For if you fall once it's easier to fall the next time." He waited for the arch mage to answer.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:35 pm

(OOC: Mind explaining how summoning more Guards means my Character's unhappy? I doubt Axel can understand the complexities of my Character's spells, he isn't afterall a Mage, and Nox Eternus's knowledge can't be learned by reading books.)

"They may have wanted you to wait... But, my Shadow Guards were very aware of your presence here. You hadn't realized a few of them are never to be seen... They are my eyes, and i've seen you many, many times, child." Said the Arch Mage, countering the Master Assassin's own statement. Nox Eternus had ignored the boy's emotional readings, he had no comprehension of Nox Eternus's Spells, so, he was wrong about the Arch Mage's unhappiness, however, he wasn't meeting with the Master Assassin to argue, so, the Arch Mage didn't say anything in response to the Assassin's readings. "I assure you, Master Asssassin... The Destroyers and I share no ties." The Arch Mage replied, finally referring to the boy as his proper Rank, it was a sign of respect. The Arch Mage clasped his hands into one another, and gazed at the boy, studying him with his glare. He had alot of training, and at such a young age, capable enough to use it masterfully. Just these slight observations would enable Nox Eternus to start understanding the arts of an Assassin, how they operated during assignments, ect... "I am curious, Master Asssassin... But why is it you mask your identity?" He asked curiously. He felt he probably knew the answer he'd expect, but, he wanted to test the boy's trust between himself.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:55 pm

"So I don't make mistakes." said Axel plainly. "You should know the dead have alot to say. My mother made the mistake of creating bonds and it killed her and almost me. I mask myself as a reminder that I cannot have the happiness that my mother chose because there is to much risk." Axel sighed. "Taking this rank ment taking the sacrafice of my happiness as long as I'm Master Assassin I cannot be happy. But what do you know your an old man and if you saw your normal you life is nearing end I have a to hold this until I die so what would you know about it." He quickly remembered the his father and his mother who he could only remember through drawings and Stories. He quickly came out of his flashback to hear what the archmage had to say.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:19 pm

"So, you're clinging on to your past?" The Arch Mage assumed. "Is that why you believe so strongly in your statement earlier? About, how you cannot avoid your Past?" The Arch Mage questioned, he was growing only a bit intrigued by the boy, however, he was still upset with how the boy was capable of ruining things so quickly, such as the start of the meeting. "Also... If taking your rank forced you into being unhappy, why would you accept it? Everything you did was brought on to yourself, it seems there is no one else to blame from what you're telling me." The Arch Mage waited for a response, he continued sitting on his Throne, as if in a relaxed state, he was well aware of his Shadow Guards and their capabilities, so, he felt very secure.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:36 pm

"I took it so no one else has to take the sacrifice." said Axel. "You may think that I'm immature but I probably took on more sacrfices in one week that you have in 20 years. If the Rouges guild is to continue I have to do this." Axel paused and sighed. "They say with old age comes wisdom and happiness, i just hope there right." Axel waited for the Arch Mage to answer.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:43 pm

"So it is all for honor, and your dedication to the Rogue's Guild? Interesting." The Arch Mage noticed. "In these times, happinness is a rare thing, Master Assassin. Have you not noticed?" The Arch Mage questined wisely. Nox Eternus got up from his throne and patiently began walking towards the boy. The boy wasn't too high above him. He looked up. "Why is it you are so prone to be attached to a ceiling?" He questioned, partly changing the subject, but still expecting an answer to his question about happinness. He waited for his desred responses.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:04 pm

"Why not?" joked Axel. Then being more serious said. "Happiness is not rare outside of the guild. There still girls giggling in the background as there husban to be picks out rings. There still the calming warth of the medows. There still the songs of billions of birds in the spring. By nature happiness isn't rare although few chose to give it up so others can have it as long as there is good there will be happiness." Axel paused. "I long for that life which I know I can't have." said Axel then asked. "Did you ever longed for a life you could never have?" Axel paused. "It is for that reason I stick on walls." said Axel. He new it didn't make sence but then again he didn't mean it to.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:10 pm

The Arch Mage turned around, and began slowly returning to his throne. "The way you described happinness... It is all an image." The Arch Mage claimed, about to support his thought. "All those things you spoke of, those incidents... They are naiive. Unaware of what is going on amongst the Factions, and the Destroyers behind the scenes displayed to them." He explained. "I assume to you, it doesn't matter whether they know what's going on or not as long as they are happy... Carelessness will be the downfall of today's society, I cannot allow myself, and all beneath me, to give into such carelessness. Why is it, that you can?" The Arch Mage questioned wisely. The Arch Mage reached his Throne, he turned around, only to sit on it comfortably... He waited for the Master Assassin to respond.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:16 pm

"If I was careless I would be dead." said Axel truthfully. "People don't need to know what's going on as long as there at peace." Axel yawned. He had been here for awhile. "Happiness is an image that makes you feel good. It's also the feeling of helping those in need." said Axel. "Why do you believe happiness is s myth?" He waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 pm

"If they are unaware of what's going on, then they aren't at peace." The Arch Mage stated sternly. "Happinness isn't a myth. At Ferein's current state, it's lost truly. I assure you, that if all the inhabitants of Ferein were to witness what is truly going on, they'd be lost... And the Land would be at a chaotic state, even more then it is now." The Arch Mage answered the Assassin's question. "You can only have peace through order. This Land lacks order, and therefore, lacks peace. If the Land isn't lacking order as severely as it could... It will continue to grow unstable, until it all collapses. Anarchy will be born." The Arch Mage explained confidently, he knew that he'd be one of very few inhabitants of Ferein to actually see the day if the possibility wasn't stabilized. "Everyone may think they're at peace, but, if you are able to live long enough, you will soon realize that isn't true at all." The Arch Mage finished his side of the argument, he waited for the Master Assassin to respond, if he planned to at all. "Realize this Master Assassin, and you won't be careless, whether you currently think you are or not."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:19 pm

"If the believe there at peace it means we must make sure that it becomes true." said Axel. "Before the destroyers people loved the way it was. We try our best to make them think there was only one attck even if they occor every day." Axel paused. He sighed wishing it could be easyer. "It isn't easy even with the help of mages." said Axel. "The rouges guikld was founded by common men an wommen who couldn't join the vanguard because it was once corrupt. But know we the guild are fighting corruption."
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 pm

"So, you allow others to think they are at peace, so that you have an aim to give them peace in the future? That is interesting. But, I understand it." The Arch Mage replied curiously. "As Factions, we must benefit one another in some way. It is clear that the Rogue's Guild is this Trinity's main source for intelligence... And, it is the Circle of Magi who learned of the Destroyers unique, and foreign abilities, spreading them to the rest of the land, and I think we both notice that the Vanguards have been doing most of the fighting." The Arch Mage explained. "Even now, we still maintain our purposes as the 3 Factions of Ferein... But, together we are working to kick the Destroyer plague which rots our once peaceful Land." The Arch Mage added, generalizing their purpose as a whole. From what he could observe, it seemed their meeting was nearing an end, he waited patiently, giving a chance for the Master Assassin to respond.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm

"It maybe harder then we think." said Axel. "They been at it for over 200 years. It's rare but if they had children with humans or elves, if it's even possible there could be destroyer hybrids." Axel thought over the idea. "It could be there way of taking over i don't know but if there are it will be a pain to remove them." said axel. "They might not even know there have destroyer if they are any." The sun by now had been set for hours now as light was very limited in the room. There were candles and torches but no one seem to want to light them. He waited for the Arch-Mage to answer.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:50 pm

"The Hyrbids are a possibility... However. the Destroyers only believe in pure blood, if their blood is pure they can be much more formidable Destroyers, it is rumored that if they were to ever interbreed with another Race, the offspring would either lose 1 of the Destroyers signature spells, or both of them, thus making that offspring weak to their society. Which is why I don't believe they'd do such a thing." The Arch Mage explained knowledgably, it was clear he was truly a Scholar of the Destroyers. The sun had officially set. However, Nox Eternus or at least the Shadow Guard were well aware. The Shadow Guard began lighting all the candles and torches in Nox's room, as if it was instinctive, as if they always did this, as a routine. It wasn't anything odd to the Arch Mage, for he had created them, and he knew them the best. "It is getting late." The Arch Mage noted. It was a sign to him, that the meeting had lasted long enough. Soon the Tower's doors would be locked shut, and the Master Assassin would be labeled an unwanted guest in their territorry.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 pm

"Yes my mother was an elf." said Axel moving his bandana up to show his slightly pointed ears." I just wish I could remember her." He put the bandana back in place. "They destroyer would... Make these hybrid of themself for manipulation reasons." Said Axel stating his fact. "Saying the they will become full destroyer if they help them then be reward like a hero. It's manipulation 101, they will kill the half destroyers once there used up." Axel paused. "Most destroyers seem to be female so they can control the men." stated Axel "Both there true and illusion form are pleasing to the eye if you get what I'm saying. The only con of hybrids is that the mother could get attached and possibly be killed for not following orders of killing there son or daughter hybrid." Axel waited for the Arch Mage to answer.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 pm

"I don't think the Destroyers would put so much at risk, for minor intelligence. A pure-blooded Destroyer would certainly be loyal to the Empire, however, a Hybrid most likely wouldn't be, because they'd be born in a different fashion. Why would they risk a possibly rebellion by those they'd even grant the Destroyer's Powers?" The Arch Mage replied, he wasn't expecting an answer, he was expecting an understanding. "Female Destroyers could perhaps use their bodies as tools for intelligence... But, from what i've witnessed our Trinities Leaders are unattached by such emotions, I know for certain, that no man or woman will ever be capable of seducing me." The Arch Mage claimed, although in the back of his mind, he recalled being used several times by the Destroyers, however, for the most part he was aware of their manipulation, and only gave in to survive and prosper under their conditions. "It is getting late." The Arch Mage paused, he was still resting on his Throne. He was pointing it out because this Meeting would have to be deemed complete, for the Tower's doors were being lockdown, and windows were being shut, as well as the Shadow Guards getting into their secretive positions, overlooking the entire Tower, all throughout it, and reporting back to Nox Eternus every hour. The Circle of Magi have been under tight security ever since Nox Eternus became their Arch Mage, and he wasn't about to allow that security to be breached. "Perhaps you should get going, Master Assassin." The Arch Mage suggested, but, behind the gentle voice was one cautious, of even the man he had just spoken with.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 pm

"There bodies as tools as intelegance." said Axel slowly. "Ive had some of the members in my faction to gain intelegance and I can tell you it's effective." Axel puased. "Only two cons are the person falling in love or we don't see the person for weeks because they took up a sceond job at night with that one person. So it's possible that Destroyer Hybrids If there are any are mistakes." said Axel. "And maybe no one tried that on you is because they can't tell if your a guy or a girl." Axel laughed at his own joke. He climbed to a window and sat one it he waited for the Arch Mage to answer before he left.

(Ooc: ok I believe this over you can metion my guy leaving in next post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interagation   Interagation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interagation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of War :: Ferein :: The Great Plains :: The Tower of Magi :: Council Room-
Jump to: