Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of War

The world was at peace... until now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torture (me and Raenx only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Location : Three rules of real estate: Location, Location, Location

Character sheet
Race: Human-Elf Hybrid
Name: Axel Neiro
Class: Assassin

Torture (me and Raenx only) Empty
PostSubject: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Axel walked into the torture room. He was able to get Raenx in here and strap her down to a table. He was told the poisons effect was wearing off. He looked at the table here Raenx was. It was made to contain people so there were arm straps leg straps and a waist strap. The head strap didn't seem to be placed on but then again it didn't matter. He walked up next to her. "Hello had a nice rest?" said Axel. "Your lucky I don't normal torture women but your a rare case and I need your information, Raenx was it?" Axel pulled out a shinny steel scalpal. He placed the cold steel on her stomach part of the torso an inch above the belly button. "So I'm going to ask nicely. Tell me everything." said Axel.
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet
Race: Destroyer
Name: Raenx
Class: Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Raenx looked up at Axel, staring into his eyes as she felt the blade on her stomach. She felt her jaw muscles relax as she was able to move them again. She tried humming for a bit to see if her voice was back. After the test she spoke to him. What information does Scum know? But here... let me help you out with this.... Destroyer Skin, is a bit tough to penetrate so... She closed her eyes for a moment as the familiar magic spread across her, returning her to her human guise. Better? Now Continue... I want to see how this goes..
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:42 pm

"Ok have it your way." said Axel pressing down on the skin. Red blood began to pool at the cut. "Lets start with why you guys attacked us in the first place. Axel moved the scalple in an angle so if he decided to make s cut it would cut easier. "Please tell me or we ar both going to learn how destroyers tick." Off to his side was a table with wheel with jars with strange liquids in them. "You see I don't like torture but it's part of the job." explained Axel. "So your going to like this as much as me. Or do you want me to crave up that pretty face of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Raenx just looked down at her stomach to see the blood dripping from it. She then looked back up at Axel and laughed a little. Let's see how far you take this... Go on... cut along the 4th or 5th rib in the cage.. it'll give you a better access point... She looked down at her wrists in the wrist straps and pulled at them ever so slightly. She then put her head back down on the table and waited for the next cut. She was never going to give into the torture. She had just faced her own mortality about 20 minutes ago, she didn't fear having information extracted from her by such brutish means. This was nothing..
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:57 pm

He cut up opening the flesh in the stomach area. He used metal clamps to hold the flesh apart. "Maybe I should of took the top of this fabric you have is thougher then it looks." He put the Sclapel down and put gloves on. He put his hands in the long cut he made. "Hmm... Two kidneys here. If you don't tell me i might take one." said Axel. Axel felt around a bit more. "It seems your insides around same so I guess I won't take any for study." He removed the clamps and close the cut. He took a needle and light string out. He sew the cut up. "Your going to gave a nice scar." said Axel think about what he should do next.
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Raenx didn't squirm in pain as her body was rifled with, she didn't call out when she was sewn back together, she didn't even flinch at the sight of her organs. She didn't care anymore. She had nothing to lose, she'd rather draw her blade right now and go off, killing all those in the caves than sit here and let the human indulge himself. Hey... You're boring me here... untie me from this table, so we can end this... I grow bored of your games.. She had no respect for the Human either, he had never earned it and it was likely that he never would, so even as scum.. she didn't have to speak up to him.. he was nothing... less than scum.. at least scum was acknowledged... how does one go about acknowledging nothing?
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 pm

"All in good time my dear." said Axel. He walked over to the head brace and hooked it. He pulled out a bottle of foggy water. "I call it fire water I made it my self. It's salt water but with something extra. I don't know how good your monks are so you might have scars maybe not." He dipped the scalple in the water. He placed it to her face. The water started to reacted with the skin before he cut it. "The third in ingrediant is oil from a flower. It makes any pain you feel at least 10 times worst maybe more." said Axel. He cut into her forehead. Then he made a gash in her cheek. "Do please tell me I don't think your people would like ulyour face craved up."
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Raenx looked up at him as the two cuts on her face caused every nerve in her body to scream out in pain. She just grit her teeth and stared up at the ceiling. If those were only miniscule cuts on her body, she didn't want to know how larger cuts would feel. When most of the pain subsided she looked at Axel once more. You had might as well kill me.... let that Necromonger have his way..... I'd be of more service to you dead than alive Human... and you can carve me up all you want... I'm not caving in to your petty methods.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:33 pm

"The necromancer is no longer a part of your torture." said Axel dipping the blade back in the fire water. Quickly her made two large gashes on her face on across her nose one above the eye. "Hmm should I make a downward cut down your eye or cut every other part of your body, you know the chest, legs, everything inbetween, etc." though Axel out loud. "Your a symbol I'm going to defiel it so it can never be repaired."
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Raenx looked up at him as the gashes drove her deep into a pain filled world. She couldn't even speak, for fear of the convulsions biting off her tounge. After about 5 minutes of the pain she had regained enough sense to know where she was. You're such a coward.... Resorting to your tricks and torture... if you were a true warrior... one worthy... of any respect... you'd give me a chance to kill you... and you in turn.... This torture will not break me.. you must be sure of that... So continue with your poking and prodding... But deep inside know that you could only do this to me, while I'm tied to a table defenseless.

She stopped talking after that, refusing to say anything. There was no need too, she had made her point and that's all there was. The only possible thing was to see how the human responded to her words. And what a response it was sure to be.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm

"Ok you won't tell me." said Axel. "Your going to feel the pain of all those defenseless you guys killed." Axel dipped the blade in the water. He then began to carve they rest of her body till she had gashes all over her body. When he water finish Axel got rid of the remaining firewater. He blindfolded her. "Im going to let you go but not here far away from here. On a road were someone goes down once a day. Which ever family will see you and help you becuase of your condistion. Until then you'll be tied up in an embarresing pose I haven't decided if I should let you even have what your wearing right now. It doesn't matter on that part becuase your clothes are full of cuts so it is barely Coving anything right now so on sceond though I'll let you keep it." said Axel ordering people to get him handcuffs. He told them to restrain her while he put the cuffs on. After there were on he said to leave her 10 miles away from the territory. "We will have our fight." said Axel. "But not today."
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Raenx couldn't understand a word the Human said. All she could hear was her own body shutting down to combat the pain. She could feel herself blacking out.. this time it wasn't numbing like the paralysis... it was anguish... torment and desperation. The last sight that entered her mind was Axel. And that was it, she was gone... who knew if she'd ever wake up.. the torment was beyond words... she was half naked, unconcious and bleeding... she wouldn't make it through the night if she stayed like that, no one would... But she would have too, she would have to endure for her fight with the human.. if not.. than it was all pointless.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:40 pm

(this topic is over)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torture (me and Raenx only)   Torture (me and Raenx only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torture (me and Raenx only)
Page 1 of 1