Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of War

The world was at peace... until now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questioning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Location : Three rules of real estate: Location, Location, Location

Character sheet
Race: Human-Elf Hybrid
Name: Axel Neiro
Class: Assassin

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Axel finally got to the dungeon. He opened a cell door and to his bandana off of her eyes. He undid the handcuffs and through her in the cell. He closed the door and locked it. He put it in his pocket. "It's really a shame I was begining to like you." said Axel putting his bandana back on. "Drop your illusion it doesn't matter now I sent your face all of Ferein you can't hide in that form anymore it's no help." A member of the rouges guild and ask him what he should do. "Prep the torture room if I use it I'll be using the ice water first so make sure that's ready. "The arch Mage should be here soon go get someone to meet him I'll stay here and watch the girl." The member nodded and walked off with a yes sir. "First question, why attack Ferein we did nothing to you."
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet
Race: Destroyer
Name: Raenx
Class: Swordsman

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Raenx sat up in the cell and smiled. A few hours ago, you're trying to be my best friend and now this... tossing me around like some commoner.. She stood up in her cell and walked up to the bars peacefully, smiling at him. Ice Water? you sure know how to treat a lady..

She wasn't going to change back to her real form, why do it? It would just serve to make them feel like they had power over her and that's not something she liked. These handcuffs are too tight... and you put them on above my bracelets forcing them down on my hands.. you're very cruel Axel. She also wasn't going to answer his questions.. she was going to wait for "Whomever" was coming to join the party. Things were going to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet
Race: Cursed Human
Name: Nox Eternus
Class: Necromancer

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Apparently the Master Assassin had the lucky oppurtunity to take the Emperess of the Destroyers captive. Upon hearing the news from one of his Shadow Guard, he simply smirked on his throne. How foolish these Destroyers are... They allow their Leader to risk going into the very heart of Ferein. It has caused nothing but problems for them now, imbeciles. Ahh... This is wonderful, i've been invited to witness and aid in gathering information... Or bringing her death. He thought to himself deviously. Later that day, Nox Eternus had chosen to gather two of his more senior Shadow Guards, and even though every Shadow Guard was created specially, and were all Elites themselves, the more seniors ones had a greater knowledge of how inhabitants of Ferein and even the Destroyers Empire functioned. The two Shadow Guard he'd bring with him were all suited up in only the mose useful armor, and bore a powerful arsenal. The two were exceptionally fast, and agile, and even more skillful in the art of Combat. Nox Eternus simply headed out in his normal wear.

Soon enough with the help of a couple Mages from the Circle of Magi, the Arch Mage along with his two Shadow Guards had been teleported to the entrance of what was known as the "Secret Cave" and within it, held the Rogues Guild Headquarters. It would be his first time entering their secret HQ, and fortunately for him, there was a Guide ordered by the Master Assassin to lead the Arch Mage down into the Dungeons, where the Master Assassin would be with the Emperess.

When he arrived in the wretched Dungeons, with little to no light, he had first noticed the few skeltons, some with meat still on their bones, perhaps dating back from over almost a century ago, the place was dirty, and probably filled with infectious objects. The Dungeons were worn down, but oddly still very secure, as if it was made to appear that way. With each step against the hard, cold floors there was loud noise echoing beneath it, it'd be impossible for anyone to escape such a place when they'd be able to be heard so easily. The only living corpse was the Emperess herself. The Arch Mage walked a few steps forward, he just noticed Axel's youthful figure, standing across the the strong, locked gate of the Emperess's cell. Before even speaking to the Master Assassin, Nox Eternus simply turned his head, and smirked, in his mind thinking how pathetic such a mighty Destroyer looked when she was at the disposal of Ferein's authority. He stopped smirking, and turned to face the Master Assassin. After glancing at his surroundings, he couldn't help but realize how many wondering spirits he was able to see with his Ghastly Eyes, they expressed alot of anger, spite and deppression. The Dungeons were certainly gloomy.

"So... The Destroyer's Icon is at our disposal. Still, you are expressing that bothersome Destroyer pride by remaining completely arrogant, or cool about it." The Arch Mage remarked. "Has she answered to you, boy?" He asked waiting for a response from the Master Assassin, before pursuing any further action.

Back to top Go down
Naked Serpent
Naked Serpent

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Serpent (Codename)
Class: Archer

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Serpent was told by the Archmage to meet with him in a secret cave apparently owned by The Rogues Guild, he was given instructions to the location. The Guildmaster of the Rogues Guild somehow managed to capture a destroyer Serpent didn't know all the details but supposedly this destroyer was important. Serpent grabbed his one handed crossbow and placed it in a pouch he had specifically designed for that purpose and with him a good amount of arrows, along with paralysis powder that he knew how to create, he also brought some poison arrows in case things got dirty and his trustcomb dagger in case he needed to use C.Q.B. Serpent finished readying himself, and headed towards the dorms to bring along two weapon masters with him. in case he needed backup which he rarely ever did.

Serpent finally arrived in the cave known as "The Secret Cave" not a very unique name for a hidden base but it would have to do. Serpet still had his pipe in mouth just in case he needed to relieve himself of stress, he continued following the directions the Arch Mage gave until he reached a dungeon of sorts, their he saw the Arch Mage and The Master Thief as well as a woman in a cage, when the two leaders saw Serpent the Arch Mage informed him that Axel managed to capture the Empress of the Destroyers, a name Serpent hasn't heard since the incident in the wilderness, "Pretty impressive for a kid to catch an Empress, though I must say im a bit disappointed in the Empress, I expected better, espacially for royalty" Serpent said as he continued puffing from his pipe. "So what do you two plan on doing with her" Serpent asked as he waited for a response from one of them. Serpent was still keeping his awareness up, an Empress and no soldiers to aid her, that didn't really make any sense to him.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm

"Compared to the other two i'm a ray of sunshine." said Axel. A few minutes later The Arch Mage arrived. "No answer i'll say my plans when he comes in." After a few minutes Serpent came into the room. "This is the destroyer empress, she told me herself." said Axel. "Commoners think the destroyers are gone so thats how i know she was telling the truth." Axel walked up closer to the cell. "She did not see any weapons." said Axel. "And i'm being nice i threw her in a cell with only two rats and 3 snake. The royality suite if you want to call it. She refused to answer and because i'm not bound by the same laws as you i can preform strange and unusual torture." Axel turned her back on the empress. "Why is it always the pretty ones." said Axel mostly directed to serpent because he should know what he would mean. "As you know i have files on mostly everyone in Ferein with a few exceptions. The files one the 3 of us have been burned. There also no files on this women with makes me believe she is a destroyer even more." Axel began to pace. "She has refused to drop her illusion and we have no way of dropping it ourselfs so we have to have her like this." Axel drew one of this swords. "The destroys turned the tide of the war to us we have there leader." said Axel. "Arch Mage I'm leaving it to you to make a plan we are not going to kill her she is to important. If she is the empress she will be tougher then she looks."
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Raenx looked up at the Arch Mage and then to the other one. It was turning out to be pretty interesting. Three leaders of the factions against her all gathered in one room. If she had planned this, she could have ordered a strike on the building right now, ending the war. Unfortunately, all she had were her bracelets. She took a few steps back and scanned the floor looking for that snake he mentioned.

Listen to me Axel, Arch Bishop.. and who by my guess, Omega.. I'm going to tell you from now, that I'm not answering any questions... so if you must torture me.. tie me in the stockades, fetch the thumb screws... cripple me.. cut off my limbs.. Kill me. It was at the word kill that she dropped her illusion, returning to her true form. She bid her bracelets to stay in this form until the oppurtune moment. But don't expect to use me for anything.. by being captured by you fools I've lost all rank as Empress.. so I'm less than a Commoner now.. so killing me would be the best choice for you.. but I don't intend to go quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:36 pm

The Arch Mage listened closely to the Emperess's words. "Stop referring to it as Emperess... It itself had stated it has lost its rank. It also stated that it was less then a commoner, perhaps it is simply a dog to us now. When a dog loses its purpose, it's not neccessary to continue caring for it, or relying on it for anything... This dog seems to be one with a disgusting sense of pride, so it will not answer to us." The Arch Mage addressed harshly. He turned his head, and glared into the Dog's eyes. "Serpent... Please, since you have the approppriate arsenal, shoot it with one of your poisons, it will be an attack it won't be able to avoid, and if it is capable of avoiding it, it will reveal its potential, or desire for survival..." The Arch Mage waited for the Omega to fire his arrow from outside of the cell the Dog was sealed in. There was no escaping an arrow coming from an exterior force that someone wouldn't physically be able to avoid or counter, unless they had a weapon to aid them. The three Snakes had begun slithering their way towards their target, it would be a venomous, and perhaps a constricting torture for the Dog, the Snakes had obviously not fed for days, they would do anything to reach their target, and they were trained to recognize their target as the one inside the cell, not out of it.
Back to top Go down
Naked Serpent
Naked Serpent

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:50 am

Serpent was faced with a decision, in his hands lied two arrows, one a poison arrow the other a paralysis arrow, Serpent pulled out his one handed crossbow and began deciding which one to use, he wasn't attracted to the woman, Serpent always believed that duty comes before everything and carried out his belief as so, however Axel wanting to spare the womans life and Nox wanting to kill her made the decision even more serious. "Axel, The Archmage has a point, if she refuses to tell us anything then she is rendered useless", Serpent loaded the Crossbow he aimed at her knee cap and fired the arrow. The arrow however was not a poison arrow though no one knew that, it was in fact the paralysis arrow so if it was to hit the Empress, she and the two leaders would think she has been poisoned with lethal arrows, this would let fear take over, and hopefully get some answers from the woman. Serpent used the greatest weapon on the Empress, the fear of death. Even the most toughest warriors fear the darkest hour, the most lethal weapon, Death, even if they say it is not so.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Axel realized the scare tatic. He beleived they were going to kill her but he had a feeling it was a scare tatic. He looked at the girl. "I told you I was a Ray of sunshine if you just of answered me you could on lived." said Axel turning around. He began to walk away but gave the other to the if this doesn't work leave it to me. As he walked away he yelled. "After you kill her feed her to the pack of wolves that live a few yards away." he turned the hall and hid behind the wall walking in place making it seem like he was walking. He make the walking sound more and more quiet until it was nothing. Axel realised how helpful that trick was.
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Raenx looked down at her kneecap at the arrow. She wanted to call out in pain, the kneecap was recognized as one of the worst places to be shot, and the arrow pierced through it with no problem, delivering the fatal dose into her bloodstream. She stumbled backwards a bit as her right leg seemed to give out, as if the poison was blocking her ability to move. Her leg gave out causing her to stumble worse and fall forward, snapping the shaft out but pushing the arrowhead deeper. She couldn't show weakness, not even in her final moments. Even scum had pride, and she wasn't about to give in now. She forced herself to stand on her other leg as the toxins spread through her. It spread quicker than she expected, knocking out both of her legs before she could step forward. Falling backwards she landed, with her back against the wall giving her a great view of those that ended her life.

I..... I... She couldn't speak anymore; the poison hit her throat, rendering her unable to create sound, to access her voice box or to even swallow in fear. The toxin was reminiscent of a Black Mamba... 2 and a half minute death... short and sweet and even though she didn't show it, she was afraid, her people had always spoken of dying serving Tza'roth but no one had ever described the actual process of dying... having everything stripped away from you until you died, paralyzed like a T'naja beast that had its tail cut off. She felt cold and alone in the dark cell; she wished her brother was there with her... He could have calmed her down, talked her out of it... she could feel the poison slowly spreading up, towards her brain, which is where it would probably kill her, seeing as it bypassed her heart. She closed her eyes not wishing to see her Assassin's faces any longer. It must have been a pitiful sight, watching a Fallen Empress like that dying in the corner of a cave. A true shame...
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:25 pm

It had appeared as if Serpent the Omega of the Vanguards had released his final blow, ending the dogs last moments of living. The Snakes within the Cell hadn't even the time to deliver her death, it was truly the King of all Snakes, Serpent who had done so. Nox Eternus ignored the suggestion of feeding her corpse to the Wolves, instead he had greater plans for the corpse of the Emperess. "...I could use her Corpse, and manipulate it using the Black Arts, it will be a useful tool against the Destroyers Empire." The Arch Mage grimly suggested, it was the coldest, darkest thing to do to an Emperess's body after death, using it. However, she was not an Emperess to Nox Eternus, she was simply a Corpse he could use to control the Destroyer Empire like a large Puppetmaster, ultimately destroying their currently might reign. Before gathering the Corpse, he had activated his Ghastly Eyes, now he was able to see the Spirits spread all throughout the Dungeon... It was strange for not one of these Spirits were the Emperess's... They were simply the wondering dead, lowly prisoners of the Rogue's Guild possibly dating years back. Even if Tza'Roth would take her to its Heavenly Kingdom, Nox Eternus should've been able to see her Spirit if it had just been released from its shell... However, he didn't. Now the Arch Mage grinned, he wasn't pleased. "You didn't kill her... Why did you hold back? You and I both know that your accuracy is incredible... Or perhaps it has nothing to do with your accuracy." He addressed loudly. The Arch Mage turned around, and began walking towards Serpent, he was bulkier and taller then the Omega, but, the Omega never expressed fear, which upset him more. "What kind of arrows did you use on her? Are you trying to play me for a fool, Omega?!" He questioned aggressively, he looked down at the Omega. "If you two will not kill her... Then allow me." The Arch Mage raised his right arm, and suddenly magical energy began warping into his hand, the magical energy formed into his mighty, evil Sword, the Bringer of Death. He waited for the others to respond to what he was about to do... He assumed they wouldn't approve her execution, only because they both refused to end her life.
Back to top Go down
Naked Serpent
Naked Serpent

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Serpent was confronted by the Arch Mage, who ignorantly yelled at him for sparing her life, after hearing the Archmages ranting he allowed him to get it all out, then in response turned to the Archmage and looked him dead in the face, "If you gave me a chance to explain myself you would have never became so angry, now that your finished throwing a tantrum allow me to explain why I spared her life, it was not because I wanted too but it was because I wanted answers, so I had both of you think I poisoned her so that she would sense no relief in knowing the fact that I really didn't poison her, I thought that if I brought the fear of death to her perhaps she would give us some answers, however my plan failed so now that I know it is hopeless their is no point in keeping her alive, don't let me hold you back, but just know that, that woman carries answers that some Destroyers would never have, so before you kill her maybe their is some way you can use a spell on her to get answers, if not, then i'm sure you can think of some good methods of torture" Serpent told the tall man as he patted his shoulder. Serpent waited as he observed what the Archmage would do.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Axel walked back down the hall. He made a sharp whistle and members of the rouges guild came out of hidden wall panels and from holes hidden from under floor panels. "Arch Mage your anger is getting predicable." said Axel as the member left down the hall guarding the exit to the dungeon. "There going to stay there now. You need to learn you place Arch Mage, your in my hell and you better follow the damn rules. Both of you are here becuase I felt nice I didn't have to tell you I capture the girl. I figured something like this might happen so I ordered hidden panels to be installed so when I called them out you would remember were you are. Right know there only for show but it only takes one to spread out an order I give." Axel paused and walked in between the Arch Mage and the cell. "Now Arch mage get rid of your weapon or I'll kick your half dead ass out of my base." Said Axel. "And I thank you Omega for not killing her and could I get some of whatever you used it might come in handy." Axel paused. "She is my prisoner and she be dealt with my way Arch Mage." said Axel. "You you refuse and don't leave you can join the rest of the bodies over there in the corner. Arch Mage you maybe the oldest but doesn't mean you can do what you want in my base with out my permission. There is only one way out of this dungeon and I won't hesitate on leaving you in here." Axel paused again. "She is worth more alive then dead so we going to do things my way. I was trained in killing and torture from a young age and it's always been second nature. So do we have an understanding?"
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:54 pm

(OOC: Raenx, although it was against Axel's orders, I'd figured that due to your character's current condition your post would be kind of wasteful since your character wouldn't be able to do anything anyway. I'm sure you understand. If you don't understand, then I apologize, and it certainly won't happen again.)

Before Nox Eternus would be able to deliver the final blow, ending the threat of the Emperess ultimately, and crippling her Empire, it seemed Axel, the Master Assassin had other plans about what to do with her. What he expressed was solely hostility against the Arch Mage, it was incredibly insulting, and very unwise of the young boy. "...Fine, then keep the Dog alive. You will regret making the decision you have this day and hour. It will never answer to you. If the Icon is strong, so is its Empire." The Arch Mage spoke more calmly. He released his powerful black magic, thus releasing the Sword it had made. He began walking out of the Dungeon slowly, showing no intimidation or fear of the boy and his numerous followers. "...If I leave the fate of the World to your Generation, it is bound to crumble and die. Our treaty is over Master Assassin...Farewell." The Arch Mage said very coolly. He began walking out, the two Shadow Guards that had escorted him when he entered had popped out of the shadows of the Rogue's Guild, they could've killed those numerous Assassin's quickly, however, the Arch Mage wanted to play it smart. He was tired of working with children, specifically Axel. The two Shadow Guards began speaking in their strange, demonic tongue to their Creator about the information of the Rogue's Guild, the intelligence they had gathered while being there, the posts Assassin's were installed in, ect... The Rogue's Guild had no idea what they'd be getting themselves into, and the Arch Mage intended it that way.

Last edited by Nox Eternus on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naked Serpent
Naked Serpent

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Serpent couldn't believe what was going on, thanks to Axels incompetence and the Arch Mages horrible patience they both broke out in an argument, the Arch Mage ended the treaty of good terms with the young Guildmaster. Serpent did not want to get in the middle of conflict, and to him things were about to get ugly. Serpent patiently retreated out of the cave to return to the Vanguard headquarters to avoid confrontation between the two Guilds, they may have now ended a treaty between them both but that did not mean Serpent did. Serpent managed to get out of the cave successfully since Axel was primarily focused on the Arch Mage and the fact that he was not playing any part of the conflict. "Some conflicts are just best to avoid" Serpent said calmly to himself, the two Weapon Masters made sure Serpent made it out safely though Serpent could take care of himself. "Lets return to the Headquarters, things are about to get ugly and we need to find a way to prevent it" Serpent said, afterall this was a war with the destroyers not a war between factions. Serpent also wanted to make sure the Empress was dealt with, she was a threat to not only the Vanguards but to the factions as a whole. Serpent was planning on devising a strategy to make sure Axel killed the Empress, if he didn't do it Serpent would have to intervine, he could only hope that the young Guildmaster would make the right decision, not for the sake of the Guilds but for the sake of Ferein, for the sake of duty.

(OOC: Serpent has left the thread.)
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Axel got word that both leaders have left. "I don't like the fact the Arch Mages servents came out of no were." said Axel. "Change the gaurd posts and anything else the can be changed. There are multiple parts of this cave we haven't used or touched before. The arch Mage doesn't like the fact that the knew generation is taking over which furthers my suspition on his age who he is and I still beleived he was connected to the destroyers at on point." The member he was talking to nodded. "He underestimates us and lets keep it that way. Now leave and do I said spread the word." said Axel as the members left. He turned to the girl. "Now Raenx, I believed your name was, you going to be come an example."

(OOC: I'm going to make a knew topic Raenx. You can post here first if you want)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning   Questioning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questioning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of War :: Ferein :: The Great Range :: Secret Cave :: The Rouge's Guild :: Rogue's Guild Dungeon-
Jump to: