Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of War

The world was at peace... until now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the fountain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Location : Three rules of real estate: Location, Location, Location

Character sheet
Race: Human-Elf Hybrid
Name: Axel Neiro
Class: Assassin

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Axel walked in Ashford. He had been stressed out lately so he hung up his swords for the day. Even though his advisors wanted him to change his mind he put his swords in his room and walked away to come back in a few days leaving an advisor in charge. He could handle himself. When he finally looked were he was he was at the crystal fountain. "So it is made of crystal." said Axel.
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet
Race: Destroyer
Name: Raenx
Class: Swordsman

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Raenx was on leave from the empire, she needed a few days to clear her head, so she left Akaloth, took her Self-Illusion form and went to Ashford to clear her head by the crystal fountain. She was sitting down in a tree, resting her head against the trunk watching it as someone walked up to the fountain. She tilted her head, looking at him inquisitively. A Human... cool.

She leaned forward to get a better look at him when she lost her balance. She fell forward out of the tree and got her shirt caught inbetween two branches and was hanging by her sleeve, while she tried to grab onto the branch. Not good... Not Good!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Axel saw a girl hang from a tree. Axel laughed. "Need some help there?" said Axel. He ran to the tree and climb it with ease. He sat on a branch not so far from her she was in arms reach. "you know your supposed to sit on the branches." He smiled at her. "So so you need my help." asked Axel.
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Raenx looked up at the human with an emotionless face. He wasn't going to help her, in fact it seemed like he was just going to sit there and mock her. She reached a hand up towards the sleeve that was caught on the branch and smiled for a bit. She cut through the sleeve, letting herself freefall. She landed on a branch and looked up. Crouching for a bit she powered her legs upwards and jumped up to the branch the human was sitting on. Grabbing on to it, she used her upwards momentum to swing up and land next to him, but closer to the trunk.

No, I don't need your help at all.. and I hope you don't have an aversion to falling.. She crouched lower on the branch and brought her hand down on the branch. It snapped at her blow and cracked falling off, leaving her on the still secure part and the human on the falling part.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Axel yelp from surprized. He grabbed on to a lower branch. He used his momentum to swing his body up. He land on the branch next to hers. "I was going to help you I was asking if you need help." said Axel leaning over and flicking her between the eyes. "So cheer the hell up." Axel laughed a bit. He waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Raenx twitched back a little as the human touched her face. She wanted to strangle him for it, but that wasn't the right thing to do, so she let it go just like a human would. Sorry, I thought you were teasing me... I didn't mean to act so hastily.. What's your name hu... huh?
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:31 pm

"Im Axel. If you ever need help just ask." said Axel with a smile. "May I asked the name of the lovely lady I'm sharing this tree with?" Axel's mind wander as he remembered how his father used to say how much of a ham he could be some times. He sat on the branch as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Raenx just stood there and flashed her best human smile.. which was actually pretty attractive. lovely... I'll have you killed for that Human! She tried to keep her thoughts seperate from her actual spoken words so as not to give herself up yet. My Name? Ra...Ro....Rosalie... My name is Rosalie Xanie. Pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:43 pm

"Rosalie... That's a very nice name." said Axel. "And if I may ask, what's a pretty lady doing out here out here by herself?" Axel has never seen this girl and she had a quality that interested him. Even though he didn't know what it was. Then the arch mage's voice popped in his voice to be careful. Screw him I'm 21 I can givebmyself happiness even though it would be for a short time. though Axel as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Raenx looked at him, her smile fading as he called him lovely again. Hey... listen up.. please stop calling me things... it's making me a bit uncomfortable.. Impetuous Human... your death will be swift when the trumpets sound. I just came out here to relax... get a break from the big city...
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:58 pm

"Oh a modest one." said Axel. "So you left the big city to come to another big city. You might want to think out your logic out." Axel flicked her between the eyes again. "So instead of sitting here how about lunch?" asked Axel. "I know a great outdoor resterant and I'm buying." She waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Raenx looked at Axel after he flicked her in the head again. She turned towards the fountain, hopped off of the branch and landed near it. She was gonna lose it... if he touched her one more time she was going to have to kill him.. Hey.. let's go eat... I'm hungry... lead the way... Axel..
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Axel flipped backwards off the branch. "This way." said Axel. "Im going to make it easy on me and call you Rosa. Hope you don't mind and if you do get used to it." Axel smiled at her. "And cheer the hell up. Your worse then my friend." Axel walked towards the direction of the resterant. "By the way I can tell you huffing something but what, I'm clueless care to fill me in."
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:17 pm

She walked behind him, trying to keep herself from strangling the bastard. She wasn't going to lie to the human, he didn't deserve to be speaking to her like this but she had to keep up the ruse. You really wanna know what I'm hiding? Because.. .it's a bit of a doozy..
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:25 pm

"Sure it can't that bad." said Axel continueing to walk. "So what is it tell the turtj it makes you feel better." Axel was now playing mind games on her. "Ive probably heard worse then what your hiding." she didn't tell her why he probably heard worse. His idenity was need to know.
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Raenx looked at him and smiled and stopped walking. Okay, you asked for it. I am not Rosalie... I am Raenx, the Empress of the Destroyer Empire, the leader of the entire Destroyer Army which very soon will come down to this continnent and kill or convert all Humans who oppose my will.... Incredible... I do feel better. Thank you for letting me Share that with you. But onto the Restaurant.. I'm so hungry... She kept walking, smiling with a little hop in her step.

Last edited by Raenx on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Axel stopped were he was. "That is not something to joke about." said Axel. He turned around. "I am going to half to ask you to put your hands up and sit on your knees." Axel paused. "By the order of the Rouges Guild I here by place you under arrest for questioning." said Axel. He walked up to her getting ready to detain her.
Back to top Go down
Nox Eternus
Admin
Admin
Nox Eternus

Character sheet
Race: Cursed Human
Name: Nox Eternus
Class: Necromancer

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:47 am

(OOC: That wasn't the brightest thing for you to do Raenx. Also, you do realize that the Destroyer Empire is in the same World as Ferein, except it's a different continent, and far too distant to reach without accessing the portal.)
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 pm

(Well, I know it wasn't terribly bright to reveal myself, but It'd be an interesting sub-plot to have one person who knows my secret, or if it's not beneficial to my empire to the point that it's just ridiculous than I can re-write, and I had no idea where Battle-World was, I'll edit that)
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:24 pm

(ooc: to late for that the post stays)
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:28 pm

(Whatever)

Raenx turned around and looked at Axel, with a bit of a smile on her face. Questioning? More like execution... I mean... I really don't want... to go with you... but if I run... I'm surely going to get caught.. this hunger is so unnerving... So this should be fine.

She took a few steps closer to him, cracking her arms as she went. As she got close enough she took a knee in front of him, and brought her arms up over her head, as if in shame. When all she could do was smile.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:41 pm

He grabbed her had and pulled them behind her so she couldn't use them. He then slammed her face down onto the stone. "It's a shame. I was begining to like you." Said Axel using one hand to take his bandana off which covered his head and slightly pointed ears to tightly tie her hands together. "That will have to do for now." Axel then called over two vanguards who stared at him. Probably because the girl was face down and her hands tied behind her back. He told them to get him some handcuffs and for one to stay and help him watch the girl. He then said he was in the rouges guild and they nodded. 10 minutes later the guy came back with handcuffs. He swicthed the bandana for the handcuffs and put the bandana on the girl. "Next time your going to see is a prison cell."

(OOC: ok you've been arrested I'll make a topic else were at the dungon you can post about your perspective of what happens if you want)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the fountain   At the fountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the fountain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of War :: Ferein :: Ashford :: Ashford City :: Crystal Fountain-
Jump to: