Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of War

The world was at peace... until now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassination in the city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kien

Kien

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Kien
Class: Thrower

Assassination in the city Empty
PostSubject: Assassination in the city   Assassination in the city Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Kien leaped from roof to roof, scanning the crowd below for his intended target. He spotted his kill and stopped suddenly. He watched intently, waiting for the perfect time to strike. After hours of watching, Kien finally saw the perfect time to kill him. In one swift movement, he brought out a throwing knife and threw it straight at the guy. It hit him in the left eye and almost instantly killed him. Head shot. He leaped quickly to another roof as to avoid suspicion. A small crowd gathered around the dead body as Kien decended to the streets and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Location : Three rules of real estate: Location, Location, Location

Character sheet
Race: Human-Elf Hybrid
Name: Axel Neiro
Class: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassination in the city   Assassination in the city Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:03 pm

Axel was about to kill the man he been tracking for 5 years, before he became Master Assassin. Some rookie killed him first. It was messy but a hit to the eye was a 50/50 chance of killing. This one was lucky, he killed him. Axel decided to follow him. He walked a few yards ahead of the kid and hid in the shadows before he walked up this way. When the kid walked up Axel walked out of the shadows, seeming to walk out of them. "Nice shot, but not a very good kill." said Axel. "An eye only has a 50/50 chance of killing and you did it in plan site, those assassinations have to be dealt with differently then the way you did, someone else could of spotted you, a vanguard or a civilian. If it had you would of been arrested."
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassination in the city   Assassination in the city Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:06 pm

"I know. I just wanted some more of an adrenalin rush. And I didn't. Who are you anyway?" Kien turned around quickly, his hand on his sword hilt, ready to fight if need be. He also drew some throwing knives in his left hand. He wasn't that accurate with his left, but throwing three or four at a time should get him a hit.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassination in the city   Assassination in the city Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:19 pm

"Don't be so paranoid, if you act like your going to killing everything people will never like you." said Axel. He wanted to show the kid he wasn't to be messed with. So quickly Axel grabbed the hand with the throwing knife, twisted the arm backward and pressed the arm against the kids back and slammed him into the wall. "Don't worry, all that you need to know is that i'm a friend. I've killed people in front of others and people don't realize that there dead until there bodies it the ground. I can tell you that assassinations are not for Adrenalin rushes, There for killing swiftly, silently and cleanly." He let go of the kid feeling like he got his point across. "So kid, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassination in the city   Assassination in the city Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Kien dropped his knives when he was slammed against the wall. His cheek got scraped against the brick and he could feel the warm liquid dripping down his cheek. Picking up his knives, he said "When someone comes out of nowhere and follows you, it usually means that they're gonna kill you. And my name's Kien."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassination in the city   Assassination in the city Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:08 pm

"Ok Kien." said Axel. "If your so paranoid do you want to do this again but his time I kill you?" Axel started to walk. "Follow me." said Axel simply. He stopped by a cafe and bought some bread. He took a bit of the loaf and chewed it. "Ive been following that guy for 5 years and until now because the trail went cold and now it's not." said Axel. "Who hired you and. What was his or her reason."
Back to top Go down
Kien

Kien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassination in the city   Assassination in the city Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:32 am

Kien followed Axel to the cafe. "Nobody, I just wanted the bounty." OH MY GOD!! I FORGOT THE BODY!! Kien's eyes almost popped out of his skull when he realized that he still needed the body as proof. "I gotta go." He stood up and sprinted back to the scene. Hopefully nobody realized that the person had a bounty on his head. Thankfully, nobody realized that yet. He picked up the body and silently took it into an alleyway where he cut off the head and put it in a leather bag. He returned to Axel and sat down. "You want half of it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination in the city   Assassination in the city Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassination in the city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of War :: Ferein :: Ashford-
Jump to: