Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of War

The world was at peace... until now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of the Minds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet
Race: Destroyer
Name: Raenx
Class: Swordsman

Meeting of the Minds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Raenx looked out on the crowds and growled a low guttural growl, that frightened them all off. 300 because it wouldn't be expected... a Small Task Force not for a large scale war, but to diminish numbers and set off a scare.. and I'd be leading the invasion.. so this is not punishment for you my friend..
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet
Name: Morrigan Warren
Class: Ink Mage

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Morrigan lowered her voice. "Like hell Raenx!" said Morrigan "Your needed here with your people, you die and no more empire! Your the last of the devine bloodline and I've seen you turn down every proposal you get. You have no children no heirs!" Morrigan brought her voice back to Normal. "If you go down we could lose all connection to him and we will lose the trail of our race's true name forever. I'm pretty sure people are tring of being called destroyers. He told the elders if we discovered our race's true name we will have eternal happiness and nothing bad would ever happen again. Your our last hope for a life with out war!"
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Do not be foolish Morrigan, do you not think that I already knew about your excursion to his temple... He has blessed you Morrigan, I can smell it on you... You were the last one of us alive to speak to him... you're closer to him now than I am... and... I'm not sure if our true names will grant us nirvana... my faith is being tested... what if this has all been a wild T'naja chase... and we are doomed no matter what the course..
Back to top Go down
Morrigan

Morrigan

Character sheet
Name: Morrigan Warren
Class: Ink Mage

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:24 pm

"Raenx..." said Morrigan sadly. "Let me go instead if I'm truely blessed by him let me go." Morrigan paused. She realized her friend had her mind set and she knew she had no chance of changing it. "I know your not going to change your mind Raenx." said Morrigan. "I just can't shake the feeling that if you do this you won't come back. I know I'm blessed by hmm but I'm not divine blood, if you dye no one can rule." She turned around getting to leave it was starting to get dark. "We will talk more at the meeting. If you need me you know were to find me." She walked out the door and out of the imperial castles land. Her home wasn't far from the castle maybe a mile or two away.

(ooc: wanna finish post up?)
Back to top Go down
Raenx

Raenx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Raenx made her way back to the throne room and sat down on her chair, staring upwards at the sky lights. She was confused and she felt tortured, but her mind was set. She knew what must be done and how it was going to be done. When the meeting was done, she was going to send a spy to Feirein, one that she knew would not come back with trivial information. This spy was going to do it right... but who? She sat on her chair pondering this for hours before hunger and finally gotten the best of her. But even on her way to the kitched the question nagged at her. It wasn't until she had passed the family portrait that she knew who she must send to do the job.

(Done)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2